2.6.14

As Sick As Can Be

As you can probably guess, I haven’t updated this blog in a while and it’s all been for a good reason, I’ve been sick. That is, I’m STILL sick. First it was an ear infection for 2-3 weeks and now it’s the flu. I cannot seem to catch a break. What makes it more fun is that starting this week, I have to crack down because it's finals and I have an exam this week and next week then I am done with uni for the year! Nothing can contain me, and my excitement. I’ll be able to focus entirely on this blog ~








Singlet & sweater by Dotti | Boots by ASOS

These photos were snapped after having lunch at a local pizza place, a place I’ve never been to but always go past and can I just say, their signature garlic pizza was amazing and I regret not getting it in a large and more of it! …and from typing that, I realise that most of my photos are taken after I eat. Priorities right there! Hehe.

For me, I can’t wait til this semester is done because it means a break! I get to relax and I will be taking a small cute holiday in July for a few days in the Blue Mountains. I hope I can get some snaps for you there and I’ll definitely write about it!

With finals coming up for myself and for everyone, I am wishing you all luck and hope you all do well!



Mon x

No comments:

Post a Comment