6.11.14

1809



2 months ago I had an amazing day and I’m so late in posting about it!




Jacket by Topshop | Shoes by Converse

I’ll start from the beginning. First of all, I didn’t know where I was being driven to because it was all a surprise. I had been having a bad few days previous and busy with work and having a visit to Newtown surprised me! I had all these ideas in my head then, bam, Newtown. It was my first time properly being in Newtown and I had found my new favourite café – Cuckoo Callay! The moment I walked in, I instantly thought of my best friend who is travelling the world and I knew I had to take her to this cute spot. She’d go insane taking a billion photos.

The food was amazing, delicious and although I was full, I wanted more just to stare at how good it all looked! After taking as many photos as I could with T’s phone, we strolled to Black Star Pastry. We had to make the trip as we just missed it at closing hours when we arrived for my birthday back in March. Of course we purchased the watermelon cake and the cute little hazelnut and ricotta tart.



All I’m going to say is that we should have bought more! I think I wouldn't have stopped though. They were so amazingly good! I wish I could have taken more photos but knowing me, all the pictures that I did take were horrible and blurry. 

I was having that much fun that I forgot to take photos of my ootd, after realizing the fact, I made a trip to the park to take some photos. They’re all unedited because I couldn’t change it any other way because I loved the originals so much and just to let you know, I think it was really hard to be photographed because I was all over the place ... the swings are my favourite. 

I hope you like this post!

Mon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment