29.9.14

Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney



Image by keepsakethelabel

Image from Melvinaboutique 

First of all I would like to thank Finders Keepers for the tickets to preview the Australian Fashion Labels show. It was amazing! Sadly, I arrived late and missed the VIP Experience, boo.

It was my first ever fashion show and the experience was amazing – the music and feeling the base, the atmosphere and once the show started, you couldn’t keep your eyes off! I took a friend and the entire time, we kept pointing and awing at the majority of the clothes. I think we got the mannerisms right?

I wish I had taken more photos that weren’t so blurry so I could post them up for all of you! My favourite labels of the night were Cameo and Finders Keepers. I loved nearly every piece and what I was excited most about was Keepsake’s Latitude Collection. The entire show was simple and beautiful, just what I love to see. I can’t wait til they hit stores!

I must say though, it was a touch cookie to dress for the occasion, tricky. What I wanted to wear was out of my budget and what I thought of second hasn’t even arrived yet, I’m still waiting for it and what I finally wore, I will be posting up soon!

I was so happy from the experience this time around; I wonder what it would be like the next time and because this experience was so amazing, I am definitely dreaming about Fashion Week in Milan, Paris and New York - maybe one day!

Mon x

No comments:

Post a Comment