21.4.16

25


Watch by Daniel Wellington | Shoes by Rubi Shoes | Hat by MissShop


When I was little, I used to get VERY excited for my birthday. I used to bother my mum days in advance and I remember tugging at her or screaming at the top of my lungs, 'MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 4 DAYS!'. 

This year is really special to me because it's a year where a lot of transitions will start to happen and I couldn't have asked for more than the love I've received this year, which is where this post comes in. 

My best friend planned a surprise picnic.

I died inside.




There aren't a lot of pictures but it was a day to be remembered. The balloons and the cake! How beautiful is the cake? It was a vanilla and strawberry cream cake. If only my mouth and stomach were bigger! 

It was quite funny as well because I had broken something in the bathroom and I had went to Bunnings and they had sausage sizzle! I was so hungry but I wasn't allowed one. I'm glad that there was cake, that definitely filled me up!

This year I was definitely spoilt: I had great company, great food and lots of laughs.
For more birthdays to come and to spend it with those you love. 

Mon x 



No comments:

Post a Comment