2.2.14

In My Hearts of Hearts

 



I think when it comes down to it; everyone has a massive list of wants and would prefer to purchase them over their needs. I somehow squeezed it to 5 items that I adore and have always wanted when I had to make my hard decision especially when right now I’m over my head in so many tasks and renovations. 

Out of the items, I can’t wait to get my hands on Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav – it is simply pure love dripping from the pages. I have read only a selection of poems here and there, and it is amazing how relatable they are. It hits the heart very hard. 

I can’t wait til I can tick these items off my list but I know the list will just go on and on with new items and definitely home items because I can’t stop myself. 

Mon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment